With one of the world’s most successful vaccine rollout programmes under way in the UK, the chances of a complete lockdown – where agencies are forced to close – are hopefully slim. However, it doesn’t hurt to be prepared!
We’ve all experienced how quickly circumstances can change, and planning for every eventuality can be both stressful and take time away from running the business. And yet, even if the office is closed and viewings can’t take place, landlords still expect the rent to be paid on time.
That’s where PayProp can help. Instead of planning for the worst, plan for the best and transform your rental admin process so it’s smart, flexible and can continue to thrive no matter where you work.
- With PayProp, all rental transactions are automated and reconciled online – so no sharing of bank cards or bank keys is necessary, making payment processing simple and secure.
- Whether you’re socially distancing with your laptop in your home office or looking after the kids, mobile phone in hand, the payment process is online and does not change.
- PayProp revolutionises arrears management by flagging any late rent payments and can automate arrears chasing – there’s no need to spend hours searching bank statements. Our automated e-mail and text arrears reminders result in 90% of tenants paying some or all their rent in seven days.
- Excel files on your work computer and printouts are no longer needed as all rental payments are automatically reconciled online against the tenant and property – you no longer have to spend hours searching bank statements.
- PayProp is also integrated into the UK banking system, meaning what you see on PayProp is what you have in your bank account – no need to double check.
- Rent can be distributed to landlords, contractors and as commission on the same day the rent is received, transforming your agency’s speed and efficiency. There are no delays caused by office closures, as everything needed to process those payments is done on PayProp.
- Security isn’t an issue either, as PayProp has a full audit log listing every action taken by a user on the platform and more, so you have complete oversight of your business.
- And if you are worried, our free award-winning UK support team is here to help, whether you're at home or in the office.
We also know that the last thing agents want when facing the unexpected is extra costs. That’s why we don’t charge for extra users – if more people need access because of a lockdown, you won’t be charged a penny extra.
Now, instead of taking time to plan for the worst, use that time to transform your rental admin by booking a demo with us.