Why does the lettings sector still suffer from a negative public reputation? What more can we do to increase landlord and tenant confidence in the lettings process? How can we improve transparency – and how can technology help?
We invited a panel of some of the property industry’s leading experts to take part in a roundtable discussion of these vital issues, then opened the floor to property professionals for a live Q&A.
Now we’re making the full discussion available to watch on demand, for free – and compiling our panel’s answers into a comprehensive special report.
- James Munro, Senior Manager of the National Trading Standards Estate and Letting Agency Team (NTSELAT)
- Emma Cooke, Policy & Information Manager at NTSELAT
- Nathan Emerson, Chief Executive of Propertymark
- Kristjan Byfield, Co-Founder of The Depositary and base property specialists
- Sally Lawson, Founder of Agent Rainmaker
- Kate Gregory, Sales Director of Agent Rainmaker
- Paul Shamplina, Founder of Landlord Action and star of Channel 5’s Evicted! Nightmare Tenants
- Neil Cobbold, Chief Sales Officer of PayProp
Register now to watch the webinar and receive a free digital copy of Trust through transparency – building landlord and tenant confidence in the lettings industry.