PayProp wins Bronze Stevie® Award for Payments Solution at the 21st Annual American Business Awards®
PayProp, the automated rental payment platform for single-family residential property managers, was named the winner of a Bronze Stevie® Award in the Payments Solution category for the 21st Annual American Business Awards®.
“Our team puts in a lot of hours to guarantee that each new version of PayProp is even better than the last. It’s an honor for that hard work to be recognized,” says Jeff Dowdle, vice president of sales for PayProp North America.
The American Business Awards are the U.S.A.’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word meaning “crowned,” the awards will be presented to winners at a gala ceremony at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on Tuesday, June 13. Tickets are now on sale.
More than 3,700 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories. PayProp was nominated in the Payments Solution category.
PayProp is an end-to-end rental payment platform that enables automated, straight-through rent collection, reconciliation, and distribution. Its 2022 redesign enhanced the platform’s already robust functionality and garnered praise from its users and Stevie judges alike. “Really impressive upgrade from a UX/UI perspective, and the addition of features is clearly innovative and technologically sound,” writes one judge.
Key features of the PayProp platform include:
- Direct bank integration with automatic reconciliation of payments to properties;
- Set-and-forget payment rules to multiple recipients across entire property portfolios;
- Strict user permissions, access control, and full audit logs;
- Arrears flagged in real time and with legally compliant reminders that can be set up to go out automatically to late-paying tenants;
- An Owner app that enables owners to view always accurate account totals with the most up-to-date status of their portfolio's balance;
- A Tenant portal that allows tenants to view their entire invoice and payment history, make instant online bank transfers, and request maintenance services; and
- An application programming interface (API), which allows property managers to access PayProp data through other PropTech solutions.
Dowdle adds, “I’d like to thank the judges for their time and extend my congratulations to all the other winners and nominees. Your contributions to your respective industries are inspiring, and we are proud to be included among this group of trailblazers.”
More than 230 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners.
“It is very gratifying for us to be able to recognize the achievements of such a wide variety of organizations, teams, and individuals in the 21st ABAs,” said Maggie Miller, president of the Stevie Awards.
Details about The American Business Awards and the list of 2023 Stevie winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.