Kick off the giving season this year by getting your agency involved in UK Charity Week 2021!
This week of awesome events begins on 6 December, aiming to boost charity to the top of the national agenda – and this year GivenGain, our group’s non-profit foundation, is supporting the event as a Silver Partner.
Why not take inspiration from UK Charity Week’s daily themes and hold a fundraising event of your own for your favourite charity – or go for gold and do all five?
- 6 December is the Celebration of Charity. Which great local charity deserves the spotlight?
- 7 December is Give Five Day! Donate five of something to charity, whether that’s £5, five items, or five hours of volunteering.
- 8 December is the Charity BIG Bake! Everyone loves a cake sale, which is why it’s such a great way to raise money.
- 9 December is Volunteers’ Day. Could you spare some time to help your local community?
- On 10 December, finish UK Charity Week in style with Christmas Jumper Day! Wear your festive best to the office in exchange for a donation.
Full of fundraising ideas? Great! Visit the GivenGain website to set up a fundraising profile for your office. Then start a fundraising event for your favourite charity, easily collect donations online or in person, and track your impact in real time.
The fundraising experts at GivenGain have also put together a corporate fundraising guide to help you kick off your charity campaign!