On 14 July, property industry charity Agents Giving hosted their biggest event of the year: the annual Agents Giving Summer Ball!
Guests from across the property industry headed to the famous Epsom Downs Racecourse for dinner, a charity auction (featuring an Apple Watch Ultra, sponsored by PayProp!), and, of course, the Strictly Agents Dancing ballroom dance contest.
As always, the industry’s most generous businesses and agents were honoured in the Agents Giving Fundraising Champion Awards. This year’s worthy winners were:
- Scott Gunn from eXp UK and Charlie Panayi from Red Squirrel Property Shop, joint winners of the Special Fundraising Award
- Location Location’s Vicky Bibris and Spicerhaart’s Gabriella Warner, who shared honours in the Best Individual category
- Drivers & Norris, for their Outstanding Contribution
- Paramount London, in the category for Best Agency Corporate Social Responsibility
- Best Campaign went to Do It For Dom 2023
- Best Community Fundraising was another joint win, shared between Markers for Mindfulness & Stephen J Brown, and Thomas Morris Sales & Lettings
- Dawsons Estate Agents took Best Fundraising Social Media Campaign
- Best Industry Supplier Fundraising went to PVS Media
- Best Creative Fundraiser was a second award for Thomas Morris Sales & Lettings
- Dawsons Estate Agents also took home a second gong, for Best Team Fundraising
- Finally, the 2023 Outstanding Contribution to Fundraising Award went to Scott Hailou, MD of Drivers & Norris
To see photos of all the 2023 Fundraising Champion Awards winners, head to the Agents Giving website.